B&P live tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jealous y'all are getting orders in at sticker. Called maybe a dozen dealers around PA and keep getting the same answer, $15k ADM

Fish144

Reaction score
Well my first ever raptor order was placed. 37 code Orange with moonroof. 801a. It submitted. Then he got a response saying 37 package code not available. He is calling the Ford rep tomorrow to see why it says that. I was really excited and now bummed. Guess we will see

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my first ever raptor order was placed. 37 code Orange with moonroof. 801a. It submitted. Then he got a response saying 37 package code not available. He is calling the Ford rep tomorrow to see why it says that. I was really excited and now bummed. Guess we will see
That's depressing, i'll send you a beer and prayers lol. good luck!

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully that's a glitch in the system. My dealer's supposed to send me order confirmation in the morning. Anyone have a order confirmation from their dealer on the 37 Performance Package ?

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you explain what difference this makes?
Short summary is that it's the lowest retail priority order for that dealer.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just configured a similar Tremor and the Raptor was less than $6K higher. Crazy. I would think after 3 years, Raptor a far better deal given low depreciation. I guess if one needs more towing capacity...
If you need payload and towing capacity, you're going to want an f350 Tremor, not an f150 Tremor.