B&O Subwoofer Wire (?) 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I’m trying to find the part number for a wire harness that goes to a B&O subwoofer for a 2018 Ford Raptor. I bought the truck a couple months ago and the previous owner cut the connector on the cable… odd.
I’ll attach a photo of what I’m looking for. Thanks!

Attachments

• 5E170908-1193-465B-AF0D-22FB2589383E.jpeg
    5E170908-1193-465B-AF0D-22FB2589383E.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 69

ManKave1

Reaction score
You can buy a unassembled M/F connector with as many conn's as needed.
5 wires = 5 Way connector
6 wires = 6 Way connector
There are various connector companies such as Duestch, Thomas & Bett's, Amp, ect... ect...
That way you can re-connect using a preferred method. You will crimp or solder the wire ends and then terminate each side of the connector's. Male / Female

If you count the wires on what you have then google Duestch connectors you will be on your way. Hope that helps.

Also you will want a connector with a class 4 or 5 rating for heat or temperature. I want to say the Ford mustang fuel injector's have a class 5 rating ( the highest I believe ) it determines what the glass content of the material is that they mold the connector from.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Hey ManKave! Thanks for the info. VERY informative. I really appreciate that. I’m going to look into that. Do they make male ends that will connect directly into the OEM female end?