B&O Subwoofer plug adapter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor420

Reaction score
I am planning on adding subs, an underseat box, amp, and LC2i to my 2018 Raptor. I was wondering if there is a harness adapter I can purchase so I dont have to cut the oem Subwoofer plug to tap in? That way it can be easily reversed if needed. From my research on here, it seems there is but no definitive answer. Is there something I can purchase from Ebay or Amazon? Also, any other items you guys recommend to make installation easier? Appreciate the help!

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on adding subs, an underseat box, amp, and LC2i to my 2018 Raptor. I was wondering if there is a harness adapter I can purchase so I dont have to cut the oem Subwoofer plug to tap in? That way it can be easily reversed if needed. From my research on here, it seems there is but no definitive answer. Is there something I can purchase from Ebay or Amazon? Also, any other items you guys recommend to make installation easier? Appreciate the help!

Cut the sub harness and solder on some connectors so you can plug or unplug lc2i and reinstall or uninstall your oem sub.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this from my Sony system when I did the upgrade to the Kicker sub. Is it the same as the B&O system? If you think it would work, I'd send it to you for the cost of shipping plus a couple of bucks to make it worth my while.

ufdttsbaRZuQk6kt4D2mYA.jpg

OP
OP
R

Raptor420

Reaction score
Cut the sub harness and solder on some connectors so you can plug or unplug lc2i and reinstall or uninstall your oem sub.

Yeah that's what i figured but didn't know if someone made something that just connected to oem plug and had wires on other other end

OP
OP
R

Raptor420

Reaction score
I have this from my Sony system when I did the upgrade to the Kicker sub. Is it the same as the B&O system? If you think it would work, I'd send it to you for the cost of shipping plus a couple of bucks to make it worth my while.

View attachment 120436

Please PM me info. From what the guy below you posted, it seems to be the same plug.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any writing on the green connector? I sent pictures to Digikey and they didn't have a clue.