B&O Stereo upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNW Import

Reaction score
I ran 4 gauge Power and ground to the battery. it ended up being less then 10 feet. and i have that exact amp. he is well within spec.

I also have the JL HD 900/5 amp and was researching the same question. JL says their class D amps are 80% efficient which draws much less power and they must be sure of that. My power plugs are only 4 gauge.

MattRobPhoto

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just purchased my 2018 Raptor and have been reading the audio threads after not being pleased with the factory system. After seeings everyones post this is what I have come up with. What are your thoughts? Anything you would add/removed or change?

Nav TV A2B
JL Audio RD 900/5 amp
MTI single 10" box & amp mounting plate
JL Audio 10TW3 4ohm 10 inch sub
JL Audio Evolution C2 Speaker Series C2-650 6.5-inch Component Kit
JL Audio C1 Speaker Series C1-650x 6.5-inch Coaxial Kit
Stinger 4-gauge wire kit

Should I also purchase the JL Audio TwK-88?
Did you get this all installed????

ShadyRaptor

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just purchased my 2018 Raptor and have been reading the audio threads after not being pleased with the factory system. After seeings everyones post this is what I have come up with. What are your thoughts? Anything you would add/removed or change?

Nav TV A2B
JL Audio RD 900/5 amp
MTI single 10" box & amp mounting plate
JL Audio 10TW3 4ohm 10 inch sub
JL Audio Evolution C2 Speaker Series C2-650 6.5-inch Component Kit
JL Audio C1 Speaker Series C1-650x 6.5-inch Coaxial Kit
Stinger 4-gauge wire kit

Should I also purchase the JL Audio TwK-88?
How much did this setup cost you?