B&O not enough any more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install was wrapped up today and all I can say is......WOW!!! I got to meet a great member and fellow enthusiast Noah, who did an amazing job and it sounds incredible!!! Not sure Noah will ever want to come back to the south during the summer again but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You were a trooper!! The sound stage is great and I have all the artists playing right in front of me. It's crystal clear and to hear all the little nuances in the songs are impressive! Not only are the highs crystal clear and detailed, the subs are some of the cleanest, tightest sounding subs I have heard and the output and how low they go for 2 10's is crazy. Hats off to you sir for making this all possible. They say good things come to those who wait and while this took a couple months to come together it for sure is GOOD!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Install was wrapped up today and all I can say is......WOW!!! I got to meet a great member and fellow enthusiast Noah, who did an amazing job and it sounds incredible!!! Not sure Noah will ever want to come back to the south during the summer again but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You were a trooper!! The sound stage is great and I have all the artists playing right in front of me. It's crystal clear and to hear all the little nuances in the songs are impressive! Not only are the highs crystal clear and detailed, the subs are some of the cleanest, tightest sounding subs I have heard and the output and how low they go for 2 10's is crazy. Hats off to you sir for making this all possible. They say good things come to those who wait and while this took a couple months to come together it for sure is GOOD!
yeah the weather wasnt the best but we got through it. im glad you are happy with the setup. will come back when the weather is 97 and super humid. we will get a game of golf in

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front - Focal Es-165K2
Rear - Focal PS 165fx
NavTV A2B for signal to the processor
Mosconi Pro 6-8 Processor
Arc Audio 1200.6 to run front and rear speakers
Arc Audio 1100.1 to run subsSide Sub.jpg
Top Sub.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there a box like that able to run 12s under seat that you make or just 10s? What is the underseat airspace of that box?

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk