B&O not enough any more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey I have an 18 also with B&O but would like to upgrade. Would it be a bother to get a list of what you used & how you did it. I’m not great with the use of this site but would love to upgrade

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I have an 18 also with B&O but would like to upgrade. Would it be a bother to get a list of what you used & how you did it. I’m not great with the use of this site but would love to upgrade
i can send a list over of what we are doing. as far as how.... he is flying me out for the install and tune

Ocotillo Boy

Reaction score
i can send a list over of what we are doing. as far as how.... he is flying me out for the install and tune
How does this work exactly? Can I buy the system from you, sub box made by you etc, ship all parts to me and then you do the install at my shop and tune etc?

I'd be interested in this as well!

I also have a new Kenworth heavy haul truck on order that will be here in December that I want to do something really trick for.

Do you have any raptor build photographs I can see?

Dan096

Reaction score
Spray under coat or bed liner inside all of you're doors, much better sound,cheap, noticeable difference!