B&O Headliner Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Truck is a day old. But this is my only compliant so far. No front passenger yet to get a review there, but I did notice the driver side crackled with a few songs while streaming Pandora with wireless CarPlay. Worse at higher volumes. Will play around with other sources and sound settings and see what happens.

vettvet

Reaction score
Okay. My problem is I have heard nothing out of the headliner speakers and didn’t even know there were speakers in the headrests?
Am I missing an adjustment?
Mine is a 3 week week old R.
I wish they still had paper owners manuals !

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headliner speakers are more prevalent when I’m on a phone call, that’s when mine start to crackle. The headrest speakers are weak af and you can hear them if you press your ear against the headrest when the volume is louder.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay. My problem is I have heard nothing out of the headliner speakers and didn’t even know there were speakers in the headrests?
Am I missing an adjustment?
Mine is a 3 week week old R.
I wish they still had paper owners manuals !
Open your audio settings & ensure you have “surround” toggled on. However, even with it in surround mode the sound is still pretty negligible...at least it was in my case. Notice I said “was”. ;)