AZ Customs and Border Patrol...FAIL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sorry but the search feature on this forum is about as useful as fuzzy dice.

Here's the before pic:

a8ybuhyv.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Government Owned Raptor Gets Wet

Did it make it through after it got stuck for a minute or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like 4 agents standing in the woods. I could imagine teens trying to drive through a raging river. They should give these dumdasses a used Toyota for their next truck.

SaVTor

Reaction score
Story goes the agents were out patrolling when a fast moving storm moved in, the massive downpour type storms you typically see in this part of the desert. The agents, knowing how bad these crossings could get, tried to evacuate the area before the floods. They got stuck in the pudding like mud at this crossing. The water was nowhere near as high as it is in the picture at the time they tried to cross. The water level simply rose and rose with the truck stuck there. No one in their right mind would attempt to ford a raging arroyo of this depth, even in a Raptor.

And yes I know holy thread revival batman. Just thought I'd share since a few of you were curious as to how it happened.

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Story goes the agents were out patrolling when a fast moving storm moved in, the massive downpour type storms you typically see in this part of the desert. The agents, knowing how bad these crossings could get, tried to evacuate the area before the floods. They got stuck in the pudding like mud at this crossing. The water was nowhere near as high as it is in the picture at the time they tried to cross. The water level simply rose and rose with the truck stuck there. No one in their right mind would attempt to ford a raging arroyo of this depth, even in a Raptor.

And yes I know holy thread revival batman. Just thought I'd share since a few of you were curious as to how it happened.

Yea I thought there must be more to the story. Not sure if they still do but Agents used to have to go through a pretty good off road driving school.