Axle damage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gotta say , even tho it sucks im impressed. Ive seen a fair amount of axle breaks in the jeep world. But rarely a twisted shaft housing.

Last edited:

Doubledown

Reaction score
Sounds like you were at Durhamtown at the Dust Devil Jamboree. How fast were you hitting the big jump on the GP track? You had to be pushing 45+! I hit that doing about 35 with a completely stock truck and it was a hard landing but no damage. Deavers and bump stops make a world of difference.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you were at Durhamtown at the Dust Devil Jamboree. How fast were you hitting the big jump on the GP track? You had to be pushing 45+! I hit that doing about 35 with a completely stock truck and it was a hard landing but no damage. Deavers and bump stops make a world of difference.
i hit it right around 45mph! i think the first and second time the truck handled itself well. But i continued to hit it at that speed and i think things started taking damage.