Awesome vendor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So as some of you guys know I won the DIY contest that Chris did for his website. I was more thn happy to help him out and give him my DIY projects. Well since I was almost due for my next oil change of course I spent the $100 on an oil change. Got my amsoil oil and filter! I'm super excited to try out amsoil in my raptor. I used it in my 66 mustang and loved it so I'm sure ill love it in my raptor! Thanks again Chris for the Awesome oil and I have a feelin ill be buying more amsoil from you in the future! I use to use royal purple HP full synthetic cause my wife works at orielys so I get a real good discount and they don't sell amsoil haha!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris is absolutely awesome to work with.

I don't even think twice when I need something for my cars and trucks now.

Bilsteins for the 2500 D-max
Airaid air filter
PS fluid change
And seems like there was something else...

On top of that he is helping me analyze some of the main fluids in the truck to see how / if regularly Rallycrossing the Raptor breaks down the fluids faster, instead of just selling me the most expensive stuff he carries.

Oh, and he knows his stuff. He can help you with everything on your vehicle for maintenance or improvement.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am truly humbled by all the great comments. I appreciate the support, the kind words and all of that! I can't say it enough, I have been converted from the "Dark Side"( :boti: ), not only because the Raptor is a great truck, but more so by the people that make up this community. You guys are AWESOME!