Awesome - build date of June 3rd!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with FP and they had a brand new update for me...I now have a confirmed build day (vs week) of 6/3/2018 with an ETA between 6/20 - 6/26!! It appears things are getting back to normal post fire!! Let the mod (parts accumulation) begin!!

Raptor in the HOUSE soon:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Last edited:

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with FP and they had a brand new update for me...I now have a confirmed build day (vs week) of 6/3/2018 with an ETA between 6/20 - 6/26!! It appears things are getting back to normal post fire!! Let the mod (parts accumulation) begin!!

Raptor in the HOUSE soon:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Got my window sticker today. Not sure when the actual build date is.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today. Not sure when the actual build date is.

Really where did you get your Window Sticker...FP told me just this morning that they aren't available until the vehicle is built...but he's mistaken as I had my GT350 Window Sticker a couple of weeks before it's build date...

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really where did you get your Window Sticker...FP told me just this morning that they aren't available until the vehicle is built...but he's mistaken as I had my GT350 Window Sticker a couple of weeks before it's build date...

I got it from Ford Direct. What I did was pull up a window sticker of a truck at the dealer and replaced the VIN with my VIN.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, I'll try that, thank you!

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect....1FTFW1RG3JFD39039

fixed, I don't think your sticker is available yet.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG3JFD39039

btw...what was your order date? I have a truck in the order system at priority code 19 and it's been there over 2 months and no updates... I think I'm going to cancel it and buy one that's ready.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fixed, I don't think your sticker is available yet.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG3JFD39039

btw...what was your order date? I have a truck in the order system at priority code 19 and it's been there over 2 months and no updates... I think I'm going to cancel it and buy one that's ready.

Hey just seeing this. My order date was March 8th, 2018 and it sat in priority 19 for the first two months (heard this is the lowest Retail priority)? I called the dealer about giving me a higher priority since it's a retail order with cash deposit. They were reluctant at first, but eventually it did get changed to a higher priority and was "pulled" for build shortly after that. I had a VIN and build week about 2 weeks after is was pulled for build. Due to the impact of the fire the build week was pushed back one week and my Window Sticker just came up this morning! Talk to your dealer and see if you can get them to move it up to a priority 10 that way it will be "pulled" for build sooner...I was getting frustrated with it just sitting there in the order queue for two months, but am glad I waited as I'll get exactly what I wanted and saving a nice chunk of cash by going out of state!

PS My thanks to Raptorguy1 for sharing the Ford Direct way of getting your window sticker...worked great!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE 5/31: Just spoke with FP and my truck is in production NOW so looks like it may be a few days earlier than previously thought!! Although they haven't updated the ETA to dealer yet. Excited for sure!!

Hopefully this is a good sign for other waiting!