AWE 0 fg On Sale and Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one ever called me back from American Truck. Spoke to them 3x and nothing. Bastards!

Anyway, I actually have a BNIB Corsa System and wanted the AWE system instead. One thing I will point out, the oem and the corsa system have heat shields for the rear pipes where it gets the near the spare. AWE does not do this.

And I saw this on YouTube this morning.

thats AWEsome! :banana-mario: Sorry, I like my puns and couldn’t help myself. That is super cool that they would try to work that out for you. I had just looked again before jumping on the forum and saw that the sale was over.

I had only done business with Off-road Alliance and have had excellent luck and service with them. This deal caught me off guard and is the only reason I checked out American Truck. When I noticed it Saturday, I called them to find out if it was legit. Asked if they were refurbished kits, or if they’d had a lot of returns and weren’t stocking them anymore. They said no, just a good sale and they didn’t know how many or how long it would last. When I called back Sunday I told the service rep if they could get me a better deal I’d buy the catch can and some mudguards as well...they took ~200$ off the order and threw in a t-shirt. So far I’m very pleased with their pricing and the attitude of the service reps on the phone. Hope they get you hooked up!

George S

Reaction score
Sooo, if I just installed the 2FG and want another component (say the tailpipes) are they extending any discount to other options besides the full 0FG?

OP
OP
Jake226

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo, if I just installed the 2FG and want another component (say the tailpipes) are they extending any discount to other options besides the full 0FG?

when I looked over the weekend all of the awe packages for raptors were on sale. Not sure if the others are still On sale or not. I know the 0fg is not.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jake226

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
S
No one ever called me back from American Truck. Spoke to them 3x and nothing. Bastards!

Anyway, I actually have a BNIB Corsa System and wanted the AWE system instead. One thing I will point out, the oem and the corsa system have heat shields for the rear pipes where it gets the near the spare. AWE does not do this.

And I saw this on YouTube this morning.

Thanks for the video! Informational and She’s a little easier on the eyes than the CJ off-road guys in the videos I watched. Going to try to get it installed this weekend. The boxes arrived a little beat up. Hopefully everything is there and in good shape. Haven’t tore into the boxes yet. Which Corsa system do you have? I’m jealous! The sport was what I was originally after.

edubpdx

Reaction score
I just happened on this thread. I was just surfing the web Saturday night and I stumbled on the AWE exhaust sale on Americantrucks! I jumped on it quick fast! After reading all these entries I’m glad I jumped! I had been researching exhausts for awhile and Awe and Borla where on the top of my list. Anyway I received the packages on Thursday and I’m getting them installed tomorrow! I’ll send pics and some sound clips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edubpdx

Reaction score
I had my AWE exhaust installed today. I decided to take a peek under her skirt to see how it looked, and I saw this:194da13461ff5499900731c304df0e17.jpg
a8140d80dab24ef26542af03dd91da9d.jpg
My rig is 3 months old! I still have dealer plates on it. Should the drive shaft have this much rust? What your looking at is the main drive shaft at the connection to the rear axle. Does anybody else’s rig have this much rust? Is it normal? Did my installer switch parts while my baby was in their shop?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have this corsa system >> https://www.apollo-optics.com/colle...exhaust-system-14397gnm?variant=5605847236638

I started the install today and it took me 1 hour just to remove the passenger side tail pipe. That sucker was in there tight. You don't need to drop the spare but having it out to way really helps. I just happened to drop the spare last week to clean it. As you know the spare is not balanced so after detailing it, I made an appointment to balance it. Given the spare was out I decided to do the exhaust.

The OEM tailpipes are stout and has a massive heat shield. My only complaint about the OEM tail pipes is that the tips are welded to the rear pipes. I wish they were attached via a band clamp so you could run an aftermarket tip.

Regardless the oem tail pipes are plenty tough and I think anyone wanting a 0FG should just run the 1G.

S

Thanks for the video! Informational and She’s a little easier on the eyes than the CJ off-road guys in the videos I watched. Going to try to get it installed this weekend. The boxes arrived a little beat up. Hopefully everything is there and in good shape. Haven’t tore into the boxes yet. Which Corsa system do you have? I’m jealous! The sport was what I was originally after.

Last edited:

edubpdx

Reaction score
Not sure how to send video and audio clip so you guys can here the difference. Anyone know?