AWE 0 fg On Sale and Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a great sale on this exhaust system on Americantrucks.com last night. Called and ordered it and an oil catch today (was given an additional discount by speaking to a sales rep over the phone!). Ended up getting the 0 fg for around $1000. I’ve been struggling trying to decide between this and the Corsa Xtreme for a while. The video clips I know can’t be trusted for complete accuracy but they sound great to me....despite wanting the Corsa a little more, this sale made me roll the dice. At that price I shouldn’t get hurt too bad if I decide to go with a different exhaust in the future.

Wanted to make anyone considering it aware of the great sale going on.

Last edited:

Rapptor20

Reaction score
If it sounds anything like the 2fg I know I’d like it. I think it’s a tad louder. Waiting for the 2fg to break in then may
Go for it. Mixed it up with the AFE magnum force stage 2 and a JB4. Seems nice. Awe came recommended to me
By BMW and Porsche owners so I thought I’d check it out. Smiles so far.

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang what a deal.. I love my 0FG. Only slight rasp under full load going up a hill, but other than that it makes the V6 sound really good. On the freeway going about 80ish you'd be hard pressed to tell it's a V6.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang it! How in the hell did you get one for 1K? Web site shows $1,795 now. GRRRRRR!

Saw a great sale on this exhaust system on Americantrucks.com last night. Called and ordered it and an oil catch today (was given an additional discount by speaking to a sales rep over the phone!). Ended up getting the 0 fg for around $1000. I’ve been struggling trying to decide between this and the Corsa Xtreme for a while. The video clips I know can’t be trusted for complete accuracy but they sound great to me....despite wanting the Corsa a little more, this sale made me roll the dice. At that price I shouldn’t get hurt too bad if I decide to go with a different exhaust in the future.

Wanted to make anyone considering it aware of the great sale going on.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them. They are right down the road from AFE and because of that, they do alot of exclusives sales with them.

They are trying to work something out and see if I can get that price.

It must have been a flash sale. I was lucky enough to get one also. 1100ish shipped

FXT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am happy with my 0FG setup. Truck sounds good for a 6 cylinder. My wife calls it a very fast weedwacker from the sound

OP
OP
Jake226

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am happy with my 0FG setup. Truck sounds good for a 6 cylinder. My wife calls it a very fast weedwacker from the sound

Haha. Nice. Looking forward to it. Picked up a jack and jack stands to install the exhaust when it arrives and paint the calipers/tow hooks. Can’t wait to make this truck sound a little meaner. Maybe an angry line trimmer?!?

OP
OP
Jake226

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them. They are right down the road from AFE and because of that, they do alot of exclusives sales with them.

They are trying to work something out and see if I can get that price.

thats AWEsome! :banana-mario: Sorry, I like my puns and couldn’t help myself. That is super cool that they would try to work that out for you. I had just looked again before jumping on the forum and saw that the sale was over.

I had only done business with Off-road Alliance and have had excellent luck and service with them. This deal caught me off guard and is the only reason I checked out American Truck. When I noticed it Saturday, I called them to find out if it was legit. Asked if they were refurbished kits, or if they’d had a lot of returns and weren’t stocking them anymore. They said no, just a good sale and they didn’t know how many or how long it would last. When I called back Sunday I told the service rep if they could get me a better deal I’d buy the catch can and some mudguards as well...they took ~200$ off the order and threw in a t-shirt. So far I’m very pleased with their pricing and the attitude of the service reps on the phone. Hope they get you hooked up!