Avant Garde - KSM Offroad Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PDT905

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the forum and new to the Ford Raptor world. I have a 2019 SCREW on order and have been looking at aftermarket wheel options. Does anyone have any experience with Avant Garde out of California? I'm looking at a couple options in their "KSM Offroad" line. Fully forged, shown on a Gen 2 Raptor - that's basically all I can find online. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

OP
OP
PDT905

PDT905

Reaction score
Scrilege, I know. Probably can't be avoided, but I was hoping to stay clear of the "17" wheels are for real men, enjoy your latte" nonsense.

The style is not for everyone. Totally get it. If anyone has experience with these wheels or thoughts on whether this is a reputable company, making quality product, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pointless to buy a Raptor and mess up its ride and reduce its capabilities off road.

That's what they make Platinums for.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why we have so many people comment in threads that either don’t answer the question being asked or add no value to the thread. All you do is clog up a thread and make it difficult to find answers that may be useful. I swear some people must really hate their lives to have nothing better to do then rip on people about their decisions on what they want to spend their hard earned money on.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on those wheels but they look nice however have my truck leveled with (OH my god destroyed my truck) 22” wheels with Toyo tires and it rides very nice. As far as 20s wouldn’t worry about ride quality.

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Scrilege, I know. Probably can't be avoided, but I was hoping to stay clear of the "17" wheels are for real men, enjoy your latte" nonsense.

The style is not for everyone. Totally get it. If anyone has experience with these wheels or thoughts on whether this is a reputable company, making quality product, I'd appreciate the feedback.

I've heard of Avant Garde and seen a few in person. They're contacted us a few times in the past about being a dealer but we don't sell a ton of multi-piece outside of Rotiform. I'd say they're your average run of mill forged multi-piece company. If given the option, I'd try to get a 2-piece wheel with a solid rim/hoop. Most 3-piece wheels with big heavy tires that flex tend to make 3-piece wheels leak over time.

Nothing wrong with 20's for street driving and mild dirt roads. They will reduce the trucks ability in certain offroad situations like a high speed desert run. With 20's that cost this much I'd try to stay away from the high speed offroad stuff anyways lol. The 20" wheels with the smaller sidewall and E/F rated load range will make for extra stiffness in the ride. Some of what you can remedy by lowering PSI.

There are a lot of off road purists on this forum so you will always get flamed when it comes to big wheels. No different than going to the GT3 forum and asking about 22's ;) It's your truck, modify it however you want.

Gaget

Reaction score
I have a set of avant garde agl35-nd being made in 20”x 9.5” +20 in a satin black, I will supply pics when I receive them. I also enjoy a pumpkin spice latte. ✌️

Last edited:

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am ready for the show 17 vs 20 inches wheels. Mexico will pay for this battle. Let the fight begin