Avalanche for 2023 Single Year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigzaj

Reaction score
I know that Avalanche Gray was a one year color in the Gen2 and that Ford changes up the colors somewhat every year. Does anyone know if Avalanche is a one year color for 2023? I was thinking maybe not since it's available on other F150s?

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if it stuck around till next year. 2018 was a 1 year run. Ford keeps the standards AB, OW, RR, CO, IS and plays with the other colors.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if it stuck around till next year. 2018 was a 1 year run. Ford keeps the standards AB, OW, RR, CO, IS and plays with the other colors.
CO was never standard before. Maybe because it was popular, they kept it around. We can hope that AG hangs around for the same reason. The standard colors are really boring. Henry Ford would approve. :)

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I hope it's a 1yr thing as Azure. However, I partly believe Azure is the more "special" color and Avalanche will likely become the new LFG. Which as a 23 Avalanche owner I'd be bummed a bit due to overall decrease in G3 rarity but oh well.