Available programmers....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so i know there has been several threads on this topic, but it seems like much of the talk is what people have heard or what they think they know about something they havent tried. I wanted to see how many of you guys are actually running (or have run) a programmer on your Raptors? which programmers? pro's and cons of your experience with your programmer?

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I would do everything you want done to your truck and take it over to http://www.powertraindynamics.com/ and have them burn you a chip. He's not much more and you will gain way more power than you will with one of those handheld programmer's

Ummm you can't run a chip on any new Ford PCM because there is not slot. I have a JDM tune on my truck. It runs awesome.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I have not run a tuner on mine but, I'm in the same frame of mind as A.I.I.. While shops like JDM are putting out product that seems to help, you just can't beat going to a reputable tuner and having a custom one made for YOUR truck. That is the route I will most likely go when the time comes.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have not run a tuner on mine but, I'm in the same frame of mind as A.I.I.. While shops like JDM are putting out product that seems to help, you just can't beat going to a reputable tuner and having a custom one made for YOUR truck. That is the route I will most likely go when the time comes.
...... I have a tune for MY truck. I am the only one with my set-up. Yes I had to give JDM some feed back to get a few little thinks fixed but its a great tune. When I install my new intake manifold I'm going to have Troyer Performance do my tune because its close by and my truck will have to go on a dyno.
Sorry, re flash the PCM
?
close enough