Available 2022 Raptor 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ford Truck 64

Reaction score
That is not close to accurate, I also know this FIRST hand. Trucks are still just as in high demand as they were 6 months ago. Maybe even higher. The media wants you to believe Sales are dropping but really its the production that has dropped. Hard to sell something if you do not have anything to sell, so of course it will appear as sales are slowing.
Go to local dealer and see what they have on the lot. Not what the internet says, but what is on their lot for sale!!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
That is not close to accurate, I also know this FIRST hand. Trucks are still just as in high demand as they were 6 months ago. Maybe even higher. The media wants you to believe Sales are dropping but really its the production that has dropped. Hard to sell something if you do not have anything to sell, so of course it will appear as sales are slowing.
Go to local dealer and see what they have on the lot. Not what the internet says, but what is on their lot for sale!!

I have also seen numerous people post here that "their" dealer is not getting any 2023 Raptors, R or not. So I tend to agree with you.

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say not cooling by evidence of what is being paid for used trucks. Trucks over 100,000 miles is cooling because people are learning they need expensive repairs. The over MSRP is just to keep customers from reselling for a profit. Same reaso Ford is raising MSRP.
It may also depend on the area where you live. Here in Wisconsin, the market is "cooling" but definitely not crashing. The dealership I went to yesterday had ~7 trucks F-150s on the lot, granted they were only XLTs plus the 2 raptors. For the last year, they were lucky to have one truck on the lot. Also, I spoke to 2 different dealerships (one I definitely trust) and they confirmed that the market is cooling a bit, but agreed it was no where near a crash.

If I were to guess, I'd say that new truck production isn't going to catch up anytime soon. Plus the chips and all... That being said though, interest rates are up, and the cost of everything is going up. I would be willing to bet that some people might decide that a new $50k-$100k truck is no longer a good idea right now. I guess we'll see!

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you can predict the bottom of the car market? Come on man!
Clown

I can’t and no one else can predict the exact date of the bottom. Merely saying what market analysis/analysts are stating. Following trends.

I guess you haven’t learned from the past. You’re a “it will never go down” guy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some trucks are, some aren't. The XLTs in my area have been sitting for at least a month now. People either don't want that trim level, or don't want to pay that price.

If we're talking Raptors, I bet those 2x 37" models I saw yesterday will sell this week for $15-20k ADM. Keep in mind dealers in my area were getting $30-35K ADM for the 37's 6 months ago.

My friend who owns a dealership did tell me things are cooling off on trucks. So I think it really depends on what you're looking for if sales are slowing or not.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Clown

I can’t and no one else can predict the exact date of the bottom. Merely saying what market analysis/analysts are stating. Following trends.

I guess you haven’t learned from the past. You’re a “it will never go down” guy.
No it will go down and I am sure it is beginning to slow a bit just because of interest rates and inflation. But you made a statement of fact, you said in 3-6 months would be the bottom. I called BS on that part is all. I think we are in for a doozy of a recession, every time in history when the Fed raises interest rates to try to control inflation, we end up in a recession. Look it up.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
The current admin seems intent on getting Taiwan blowed up. And just like that, one day there are were no more Raptor chips at all.:)

Forget about stolen catalytic converters, you'll walk out to your truck and there will just be cut wires hanging out everywhere. lol

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For certain models, limited edition and other higher dollar products, hearing that the market is cooling doesn't really matter. 3.5 Raptors will continue to be sold above sticker for the most part. 37's might not get the $25K ADM going forward but they'll still go well above msrp. Most of the prospective owners aren't buying with their monthly budget in mind, what their payments would be etc.

Class has become quite disparate and resentment seems to be at an all time high. Maybe get that Raptor without the decals :lol2:

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update for those that are asking questions about ADM and the market.... nearly 2 weeks later, the trucks are still for sale. Months ago the dealer was asking $35k ADM for the 1x 37" raptor they had. It sold immediately. The dealer is asking $20k ADM for these two today, although they will negotiate to $15k easily. The market is definitely changing.

20220817_193037.jpgI offered MSRP and then walked.