Available 2022 Raptor 37 PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoraptor

Reaction score
The more i browse through this forum, the more im coming to the conclusion that this year (and maybe the next) isnt the right time to buy a Raptor lol.. I've never bought over MSRP even on vehicles that had an MSRP increase when i walked up to them (most recently a 2021 Toyota Highlander Limited) with a 15k adm for the wife. Managed to get that for MSRP after about 1:30 hours back and forth with the manger.
I don't have a problem with people paying adm's either, its just something i wont do. 20k for me is probably 5 bucks to someone else, to each their own. I loved how smooth and simple buying my Model 3 P was, went on the website, selected the trim and options and checked out. Waited 3 months and it was delivered. No arguing with dealers, no having to deal with rude and downright condescending salespeople / managers saying "goodluck in your search!" or "yeah right, no way you'll get it at MRSP, call me if you do" etc.. I really hope car manufactures follow the Tesla DTC route. If anyone knows of a white 37 at msrp, hit me up.. lol

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more i browse through this forum, the more im coming to the conclusion that this year (and maybe the next) isnt the right time to buy a Raptor lol.. I've never bought over MSRP even on vehicles that had an MSRP increase when i walked up to them (most recently a 2021 Toyota Highlander Limited) with a 15k adm for the wife. Managed to get that for MSRP after about 1:30 hours back and forth with the manger.
I don't have a problem with people paying adm's either, its just something i wont do. 20k for me is probably 5 bucks to someone else, to each their own. I loved how smooth and simple buying my Model 3 P was, went on the website, selected the trim and options and checked out. Waited 3 months and it was delivered. No arguing with dealers, no having to deal with rude and downright condescending salespeople / managers saying "goodluck in your search!" or "yeah right, no way you'll get it at MRSP, call me if you do" etc.. I really hope car manufactures follow the Tesla DTC route. If anyone knows of a white 37 at msrp, hit me up.. lol
I PRAY that auto sales return back the old way, lots full of cars and being able to negotiate price. I loathe the TESLA way of selling cars, paying full retail is no fun. I too bought a Tesla back in 2015, then they would offer "showroom discounts" if a buyer backed of their order or if sales were slow. I got 10k off MSRP on a brand new Model S.
Car dealers lots will be full again, might take 2-3 years but it will happen.

evoraptor

Reaction score
I PRAY that auto sales return back the old way, lots full of cars and being able to negotiate price. I loathe the TESLA way of selling cars, paying full retail is no fun. I too bought a Tesla back in 2015, then they would offer "showroom discounts" if a buyer backed of their order or if sales were slow. I got 10k off MSRP on a brand new Model S.
Car dealers lots will be full again, might take 2-3 years but it will happen.
Confronting a dealership's salesmen isnt for every body. Not everybody has the negotiating skills to get a good deal. I went to a dealership with one of my family members because they were interested in a corolla. I can't tell you how bad they were being dealt with. I stayed quiet in the background listening to how ****** the rep was being. My point is the following, allow DTC and keep the dealer allocations for those brave enough to venture into the stealership to deal with the scumbags lol.. I swear, car salesmen and realtors are the bane of existence..

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another reminder to never believe anything that is "said" and get everything in writing...After getting a "hot" lead on an available 22 Raptor with 37 Package here on the forum...I was feeling pretty fortunate and yes lucky to get the truck offered to me....The "if its to good to be true"...it is ...My love of trucks caused me to forget trusting my instinct and make sure the offer/deal is legitimate...After waiting another month and getting suspicious of receiving "I will share the name of the dealer very soon..." texts...I got the "Oops I forgot to tell you the dealer already had multiple back-up orders ".....This forum has helped me in so many ways...actually helped get me my 2021 Raptor 37 at MSRP....sadly that one needed a driveshaft replaced and local dealers said 3-6 months waitng time for a new part..so it was sold to a dealer willing to wait it out for the part....I returned my good fortune by helping another forum member get a raptor at msrp this year ...he was trying to give me money and I said no way ...pay it forward and enjoy your new truck--which he is ----
So much of the buying experience for any vehicle over the past 24 months is negative and people that forget to do the right thing and be honest and open make it worse....
In Closing ...get any agreement in writing ...especially when dealing with Car Salespeople....If its not it writing, there is a reason----Cheers
Maybe 2024 Raptor is in the cards....lol

evoraptor

Reaction score
Maybe 2024 Raptor is in the cards....lol
This.
No reason why you HAVE to get a 22 Raptor RIGHT this instant. Just give it some time and keep driving the beater/current car you have while this inventory issue is resolved. Then walk into a Ford dealer and buy your Raptor at MSRP without the haggle

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah good to be back on this forum and seeing things haven't changed! The ADM WARS were raging back in '17 when I bought my GEN 2! LOL!!!

So what I want to know is - IS THE OTHER TRUCK SPOKEN FOR? I'm in DFW....

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
I'm so happy to have a relationship with a small dealer that gave me $1000 under MSRP. They didn't have to, but have bought several trucks from them, but I honestly think they do the same for everyone. Just good people. Thing is, they don't have anymore Raptor allocations. That's where the big guys get you, they have the allocations so they control the market. I also think its hypocritical for people to complain about dealers charging over MSRP when 99% of you have no problem selling your vehicle or trading it in for well above MSRP or trucks that are 3 years old with 50,000 miles for as much as you paid when you bought new. The market is the market, if people want to pay it, let them pay it. For the 1% that tell the dealer on your trade in or the person you sell to that you will not accept the crazy prices trucks are bringing right now because of your great moral compass, carry on.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The “bashing” as you call it is probably because these people buying over MSRP treat the purchase as if they’re starving in the desert and their only option is the Raptor brand glass of water. No one can come up with any reason why they need a Raptor over any other very capable truck for daily duties. They can either keep their current or purchase an alternative for MSRP or less locally.
If their intentions is to impress their boys, neighbors, themselves or The Gram then so be it. Doesn’t mean I need to respect their decision.

So.. buy an F150 at MSRP.. lose $30k of value in 24 months.. buy a Raptor at $10k adm.. lose $0 value after 24 months.

Hmm.. decisions.. decisions. Looks like another peasant 800a owner.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Confronting a dealership's salesmen isnt for every body. Not everybody has the negotiating skills to get a good deal.
If you and your wife have even modest skills, you can often get a great deal if the timing is right. My wife and I once did the good cop/bad cop and got a clean one-year-old car with low miles for 6% below wholesale. I so enjoyed the look of pain on the salesman's face when I said "There are 300 million cars out there, honey, you don't have to have this one."