Available 2022 Raptor 37 PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll never understand why when someone posts something like this trying to help out they get bashed. Not everyone has access to a truck at or even close to MSRP. Some geographic areas are impossible to find that deal. I searched every dealer within 500 miles and none of them were willing to sell any Raptor for MSRP. I don't have the luxury of taking time off from work to fly across country to pick up a truck and if I did the time away from work, flight, gas, lodging, etc. would probably cost me $10,000 anyway. Time is money!! If you were lucky enough to get a deal that's awesome for you, I'm jealous! If you don't want to pay over MSRP that's great, wait it out and you'll eventually be rewarded, but remember things are different post covid and it could take a while. There's no reason to trash someone who is willing to do or who has already done it. I did it and I could still probably sell my truck now for what I paid for it. My only regret is that didn't pass on the same deal I found 3 months ago LOL. I wasted another 3 months to land on the same deal I passed on.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll never understand why when someone posts something like this trying to help out they get bashed. Not everyone has access to a truck at or even close to MSRP. Some geographic areas are impossible to find that deal. I searched every dealer within 500 miles and none of them were willing to sell any Raptor for MSRP. I don't have the luxury of taking time off from work to fly across country to pick up a truck and if I did the time away from work, flight, gas, lodging, etc. would probably cost me $10,000 anyway. Time is money!! If you were lucky enough to get a deal that's awesome for you, I'm jealous! If you don't want to pay over MSRP that's great, wait it out and you'll eventually be rewarded, but remember things are different post covid and it could take a while. There's no reason to trash someone who is willing to do or who has already done it. I did it and I could still probably sell my truck now for what I paid for it. My only regret is that didn't pass on the same deal I found 3 months ago LOL. I wasted another 3 months to land on the same deal I passed on.
The “bashing” as you call it is probably because these people buying over MSRP treat the purchase as if they’re starving in the desert and their only option is the Raptor brand glass of water. No one can come up with any reason why they need a Raptor over any other very capable truck for daily duties. They can either keep their current or purchase an alternative for MSRP or less locally.
If their intentions is to impress their boys, neighbors, themselves or The Gram then so be it. Doesn’t mean I need to respect their decision.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 deposits on 2022 Raptor 37 packages. Both are loaded with the blue interior one is white and the other is silver. ETA on the white one is 04/02 and ETA on silver is 5/24. If anyone is interested once I take delivery of one I can give you the salespersons info to the other one. Both dealers are within 200 miles of the DFW area. Also both are the same reasonable price.
Hello
Are the like 4500 adm ? Ill buy it