AUX Switches Labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Searched but couldn’t find what I was looking for. Looking for custom labels that fit the above head aux switches. Anyone have any leads? ?

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my gen I only has four.

does the gen III have more?
is it hard to remember?

Although my jeep only has two for lockers, and I sometimes have to tell myself, "right - rear. so the left one must be front.". OK. got it...

not trying to be a jerk, just curious?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I made my own switch labels with EXCEL, Microsoft's standard spreadsheet software. All you have to do is adjust the font size and column width to match the switch panel. It took me about 15 minutes.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made my own switch labels with EXCEL, Microsoft's standard spreadsheet software. All you have to do is adjust the font size and column width to match the switch panel. It took me about 15 minutes.
Then what print on clear labels

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then what print on clear labels
No, I wanted to color code the fields so that the amber lights were yellow on the label, and the white lights were blue. So I just printed it out on paper and taped it to the switch panel with clear packaging tape. It's a simple solution, and since I saved the Exel file I can always make another if the original gets worn or peels off.

Attachments

• Raptor Upfitter Switch Label.jpg
    Raptor Upfitter Switch Label.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 86

MGA

Reaction score

Mars911red

Reaction score
Here's a link to Jay's graphics I just found. I assume it is the same one mentioned above.