Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

KC HiLiTES
  1. Trooper

Trooper Member

I just purchased a BD squadron sport fog kit. What aux switches do most people use? From doing some reading, it looks like 1 and 2 are 30amp and are probably overkill. Should I run the squadron sport wide cornering pods on 3 and the driving combo on 4 or just stick to 1 and 2 for them. All 4 spots are currently open and I don't really have plans on adding anything else anytime soon.

2. Baja Designs

Baja Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Each Squadron Sport takes up 2 amps. If you have four, that's 8 amps if you want to put it all on one switch. You can divide it into any of the switches on your Raptor since the amperage is pretty low. I would recommend sticking with switches 3 & 4 in case you ever add a big accessory down the road.

Here's a helpful guide for the wiring portion too. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/wire-raptor-aux-upfitter-switches.20335/

3. Trooper

Trooper Member

Thanks for the reply. I'd like to be able to control them separately for different driving situations so I'll just throw one set on 3 and the other on 4. Someday I'd like to put a 20" bar in the center, lower grille but it'll probably a year or two before that happens

Baja Designs likes this.
  4. Trooper

Trooper Member

20200921_105515.jpg

20200921_105522.jpg

Got my lights installed this weekend and I'm in love! Relatively easy install other than one of the mounting bracket bolts not wanting to go back in but it was the bumper alignment being slightly off, not the product. Amazed with the light output. It made me smile when I turned them on! Any advice for properly aiming the lights?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020 at 2:27 PM