Aux 1 not functioning any longer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daddio

Reaction score
Hey all i have an 800a with torsen pack so i have factory fogs. I replaced the fog lights with rigid d2pods. I have a set that function off of the factory fogs and that works well however the two sets attached to aux1 worked for a few minutes and now aux 1 is no longer working. When i opened the fuse box up to check the fuse the fuse in the aux one location is a 15amp fuse and its this weird box grey fuse. It is not blown. I put my multi meter on the leads in the fuse box where this fuse goes and there is no power going to this location. Is the tuck smart enough to disable power to this location? How do i re enable it? Could i be looking at the wrong fuse? I'm at a loss on what to do here.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
yup thats the one... its not blown and i even swapped it for another and still not working. There is no power going to those leads anylonger
What about at the leads in the engine bay that you connected to? is there power to the violet/green? Also it is a 10 amp fuse.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 10.59.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 10.59.54 AM.png
    325.6 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
D

Daddio

Reaction score
What about at the leads in the engine bay that you connected to? is there power to the violet/green? Also it is a 10 amp fuse.
i didnt use any of the leads. I used the factory plugs with adapters since they were already there. Truck aleady had the fog light pig tale and the aux1 in the bumper for the factory rigids. How ever Aux1 has a grey 15amp fuse in my fuse box from the factory.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
i didnt use any of the leads. I used the factory plugs with adapters since they were already there. Truck aleady had the fog light pig tale and the aux1 in the bumper for the factory rigids. How ever Aux1 has a grey 15amp fuse in my fuse box from the factory.
Not sure, but I know the truck has to be on for up fitter to work, I am assuming you tried this with ignition on?