Autostop Eliminator Working Great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been regularly driving in tow mode vs normal even with not towing. Holds the gears better, and very close to sport mode feel, but doesnt completely drink fuel - so still fairly fuel efficient in tow mode.

Tow mode has it disabled by it self. Just do that.
The lane centering doesn't work in tow mode though. The green lines on both sides of the truck showing you are in your lane.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on my 2020, well worth the $90 to never have to mess with it again. Some of the hacks out there have negative side effects and this has none while still allowing you to use it. My truck has been into the dealer several times for TSB's/recalls/warranties and the dealer never said a thing. Frankly I don't think they even care or notice. It doesn't even mess with the computer and I wouldn't remove it unless I had a big warranty claim like an engine.

harbor freight has several non marring tool kits. They come in handy for lots of things.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still have to plug the wires back in every time you tow as that disables the trailer lights and probably when you go back to the dealership. $90 permanent fix > $0.00 fix constantly remembering to plug wires back into my truck
Or just remember to push the button to stop it. Never had an issue with this one. 2 solutions that cost you nothing. Now if alzheimer's is becoming an issue for some, I get the need for this! REALLY LMAO! jk guys but do what suits you.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have to plug the wires back in every time you tow as that disables the trailer lights and probably when you go back to the dealership. $90 permanent fix > $0.00 fix constantly remembering to plug wires back into my truck
Ummmm....I looked for the trailer plug like I did on my Gen2....the underside of the Gen3 is totally different! I have no idea where to start unplugging!

Last edited: