Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I simply hit the button when I get in the truck and it’s eliminated. Crazy isn’t it. If you do it every time you get in it’s not even something you think about. Hit the start button hit the other button boom!
Plus you keep 99 bucks or whatever in your pocket! Just doesn't bother me as it does with others. As another poster said "Just get in & drive!" If I push it, good; if I don't, it's whatever! Just as long as the damn thing don't die on me, I'm good!

johnbud

Reaction score
Can't stand the thing anyways. I've unplugged mine (takes two seconds) underneath drivers dash on every Raptor I've owned. This one will be unplugged as well.
I used to unplugged at the wire going to the neg battery post, worked great with the 2019. On the 2021 it throws a low voltage warning in the instrument display. Can you post a photo of the location under the dash? thanks

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I used to unplugged at the wire going to the neg battery post, worked great with the 2019. On the 2021 it throws a low voltage warning in the instrument display. Can you post a photo of the location under the dash? thanks
Underneath drivers side. Worked like a champ on my 2018, 2019 and current 2020

IMG_3346.jpg

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe this is the thread I read the question about what they are doing with the dash where that button would be. wether or not it was a blank. I dont care one way or the other but this salesman said he thought they started redoing that trim so it doesn't even look there was a spot for it. so I am thinking just 5 buttons instead of 6. not sure how true that is but sounds like it makes sense and would be great to see they did it right

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe this is the thread I read the question about what they are doing with the dash where that button would be. wether or not it was a blank. I dont care one way or the other but this salesman said he thought they started redoing that trim so it doesn't even look there was a spot for it. so I am thinking just 5 buttons instead of 6. not sure how true that is but sounds like it makes sense and would be great to see they did it right
it's a blank "button"

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if thats the case maybe some after market company can utilize it so we can have another spot for accessories. even an on/off switch for dash cams. who knows something other than blank

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Looks to me like you have to add this at order entry..So not a chance I risk adding this thing.
I had the auto/start stop removed when ordering my MY22, just because I can't stand that feature, lets hope it also gets me mine faster...

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I deleted mine too. I actually dont mind it have it on my wife's car and summer car. I've gotten used to it. just as happy not to have it. on my truck it hardly ever is utilized. I dont do a lot of driving in stop and go traffic mostly freeway commuting. also usually have mine in tow/haul always since I always have 200-300 lbs of tools and material in the back. if I forget to do that it might go on or off 2-3 times one way to work. not going to make a bit of difference in the big scheme of things.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted mine on the 2021 order last year, rolled to 2022 order and finally set for production 2/14. Just got the order tracking to work on Ford.com, accessories doesn't have that Auto start/stop delete listed. Reaching out to dealer, hopefully they can add that again

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted mine on the 2021 order last year, rolled to 2022 order and finally set for production 2/14. Just got the order tracking to work on Ford.com, accessories doesn't have that Auto start/stop delete listed. Reaching out to dealer, hopefully they can add that again
Weird, I ordered it and it IS listed as one of the accessories. I hear once you have a VIN revisions cannot be made and if it’s on the window sticker that’s how it’s built.