Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ford released a video that states you can turn it off by just pressing a button.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Oh that's just stupid smh. That mess is getting disabled for sure if that's the case!
Ya it sucks. I used Forscan I on my F150, but used eliminator on wife's Nautica. For some FORSCAN is not friendly, the eliminator solves that. You just place in between button and harness. You do not have to worry about trailer lights etc if you just disconnect.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya it sucks. I used Forscan I on my F150, but used eliminator on wife's Nautica. For some FORSCAN is not friendly, the eliminator solves that. You just place in between button and harness. You do not have to worry about trailer lights etc if you just disconnect.
Good to know, thanks for the tip.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2018, the auto stop seemed only to work in the summer. Not great when it's 100 degrees.

I can't remember the last time it happened. I have done nothing to disable it. Maybe it's broken.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score