Auto Start Button Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murf

Reaction score
I had to replace my Autostop button. I have the combo button with the Camera button. Now it doesn't work at all, even if I put the old button in. Has anyone come across this, in my searching I think I may have read it needs to be programed by Ford? I have no way of turning AS off which is very annoying in Florida during the summer. I know I can disconnect a connector unter the drivers dash but I need my trailer stuff to work. Anyone have any thoughts? I have something to bypass the whole thing but I need it to work first to use it.

Thanks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not sure about the combo button? auto stop/start button can be jumped if need be, or you can get the expensive auto stop eliminator that goes behind that panel. I didn’t have a problem with it until upgrading the stereo, the start up would scram my amps for 3-5 seconds each.

you don’t need to program this, it’s a simple switch - just look at it.

OP
OP
M

murf

Reaction score
I have the eliminator, doesn't matter. Im getting voltage, its just really weird.