Auto soap products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
What’s everyones go to bucket/sprayer soap?

P&S pearl auto is what I mainly use. its pretty concentrated so no need to use a lot in a bucket etc, the suds are great, it even has a pleasant smell lol.
ED7DACAB-E774-4E71-B240-94B0335152B9.jpeg

Recently found this P&S absolute rinseless wash. Being used to the normal soaps i was pretty skeptical of a no rinse wash. While i filled the bucket it didn’t have the same thick suds from the water being run into it. Then with the washing of the car it had no suds but looked like i was using spray wax to wash it. Now for the hard part… i went right to drying it off. Well idk how but it worked just like it said. Just feels wrong LOL.
The car we used wasn’t real dirty but just enough from a test drive after the rain.
A254F39C-00BF-4281-BA21-A8310C7C6FB7.jpeg

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That product would not work for me as I'm old and set in my ways. I like suds to float the dirt off and as I wash I use my free hand to feel the paint surface for blemishes and most can be flicked off with thumb nail. You're right it would seem wierd.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have plenty of water, use it. If it's below zero or you live in a desert, then maybe you will have to resort to non standard ways. I've cleaned many a vehicle in the garage during winter with detail spray, a heap of microfiber towels and judicious use of pressure on said towels when wiping each panel. There's a limit to what I'd try to clean without a hose though.

OP
OP
Irregular F150

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
That product would not work for me as I'm old and set in my ways. I like suds to float the dirt off and as I wash I use my free hand to feel the paint surface for blemishes and most can be flicked off with thumb nail. You're right it would seem wierd.

Yeah i hear ya. Im set in using sudsy soap too, its just something we had to try. Lol. So far it works great on the new vehicles we get in, the dirty used ones its just ok.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I just bought that Absolute and I have used ONR. Washing the traditional way is something that is hard for me to get away from. I've tried the new way with the ONR and have yet to open up the Absolute. I have not experienced any paint marring from using the ONR, however I will only use this method washing when the vehicle is dusty. If it's really caked on, I will bring out pressure washer, two buckets, foam cannon and I use Adam's Car Shampoo and once in awhile I'll use CarPro Reset.

I like detailing and maintaining my own vehicles, so trying new products and methods.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just look up Adams polish, I think they have the best stuff. I use all their graphene products. They are a supporter of this place also.

OP
OP
Irregular F150

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I just bought that Absolute and I have used ONR. Washing the traditional way is something that is hard for me to get away from. I've tried the new way with the ONR and have yet to open up the Absolute. I have not experienced any paint marring from using the ONR, however I will only use this method washing when the vehicle is dusty. If it's really caked on, I will bring out pressure washer, two buckets, foam cannon and I use Adam's Car Shampoo and once in awhile I'll use CarPro Reset.

I like detailing and maintaining my own vehicles, so trying new products and methods.

Yeah me too. Best part is the company pays for me to try new stuff lol.