Austin TX best Raptor off road area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremy Hunter

Reaction score
I just moved to the north Austin area. I have been to Hidden Falls already and it’s definitely fun to drive and camp. However I’m looking for something I can open the Raptor up on.

I found some nice roads out by lone star gun range in Lockhart last weekend... was able to run 110 on the dirt and hit some nice corners, and even found some good mud.

I’ve been looking for some other raptor folks in the area, let me know if you want to meet up and find some shenanigans.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just moved to the north Austin area. I have been to Hidden Falls already and it’s definitely fun to drive and camp. However I’m looking for something I can open the Raptor up on.

Any good suggestions?

Thank you!

Not to hijack your thread but how do you like Cedar Park? We have a business opportunity in Austin which could have us there 6 months of the year (Nov-April). Our first thought on living locations are Cedar Park and Leander. Although CP has an In-n Out! :)