August 15 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Along the top almost half-way (left to right), you'll see BLEND. The last 4 digits of the number above that is your mmdd of your blend.

I may be wrong, but I think the dealer is notified (and has to ok) if the applique is going to be deleted. Dealer should have notified you. Good luck.
Mine says 08/21 that’s when they told me the truck would be out of production and yeah I remember they where suppose too but never did. Now I’m trying to figure this out, because that’s the second thing the dealership removes without my permission.

jnrush16

Reaction score
I also am in production! Ordered back on 12/28/21. Was originally scheduled for build 8/22. Although my window sticker didn’t reflect my price protection on the base: $65,375, but it did account for the BlueCruise removal on the 801a ($4,755). My blend date is 8/17.

I’ve already discussed (multiple times) with my dealer the price protection. I’m the original customer who ordered it. So, I’m hopeful they make the adjustment manually on their end and we can all move on happily.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I as originally week of 8/29, then 8/22. But I checked today (expecting a window sticker) and I see 'in production'. But still no window sticker.

I wonder if mine got picked up another week earlier than expected?

52289358372_44b5fccc30_b.jpg
52290599879_3a674a0cd9_b.jpg

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
So I as originally week of 8/29, then 8/22. But I checked today (expecting a window sticker) and I see 'in production'. But still no window sticker.

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903
Mine is also scheduled for 8/29. I received the same update as you this morning, my window sticker did appear. Hopefully in production a little earlier

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

View attachment 367902
View attachment 367903
You can ask your salesman. I texted mine this AM, he sent a screenshot showing blend of 8/19, same as the sticker. Try googling Ford tracker and use that. My sticker showed up last week about 10 days before the blend date.

SSI2022

Reaction score
weird I wonder where my sticker is.

Hell, 10 days early…I’ll take it if true
I’m in the same exact boat as you….no window sticker available yet …. I know I checked status yesterday and it was not in production. Maybe ours are a little early yet. I’ve been waiting since early November…. Yikes

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can ask your salesman. I texted mine this AM, he sent a screenshot showing blend of 8/19, same as the sticker. Try googling Ford tracker and use that. My sticker showed up last week about 10 days before the blend date.
yeah that screenshot is from the Ford tracker, no window sticker, scheduled for 8/22 week but says 'in production'. Who knows, waiting to hear back from sales manager.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was ordered last Oct 21. First notification of production week was 8/8. Couple of weeks later I got and email saying that was moved to 8/1. 7/27 the window sticker became available with a blend date of 8/2. That week is changed status to In Production with no date depicted. On 8/5 the date of 8/4 showed up on the In Production line. It has been in that state since 8/5 but the Window Sticker was no longer available on tge Ford Tracking site. However, I can still get to the Window Sticker from the OrderTrack site link and it depicts the current day on the bottom of the sticker.

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Just a heads up that many Ford trucks (including Raptors) from 7/25, 8/1, 8/8 and later are currently on chip hold. Ford chat is telling everyone end of month before the chips become available. I’m in the 8/1 build group and my truck is sitting in some lot in Dearborn waiting…