August 15 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Biotchesssss.... just messing with you. Karma will bite me in the arse and I will be "in production" for the next three months. :)

In Production 08-01-2022.jpg

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started 8/22 Build thread but got bumped to 8/15 a week plus ago. Dealer continues to get me giddy about mid September delivery. 35, 801A, moonroof, tailgate, IS. Ordered 10/18/21 MSRP.

Parbalicious

Reaction score
Had a build date for week of July 25th. Have window sticker. All was looking good until today. Received the supply chain issue email with will be in touch at least once every 45 days. More waiting.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a build date for week of July 25th. Have window sticker. All was looking good until today. Received the supply chain issue email with will be in touch at least once every 45 days. More waiting.
That sux! What does your build look like? Options?

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called saying mine is early too. Says will be delivered in less than ten days but i dont know whether to believe him. He literally just told me early September last week and now says less than 10 days .
Ford tracker status says in production.
AMB 22 37 No hole in roof and a blue oval in the back.
My August 15 built, is in production early, started production yesterday 08/11, is anybody else’s early,

:happy160:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
My August 15 built, is in production early, started production yesterday 08/11, is anybody else’s early,

Out of curiosity, what is the blend date on your sticker? Dealer told me the 16th, when I was finally able to see the sticker the other day it says blend on 8/19.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what is the blend date on your sticker? Dealer told me the 16th, when I was finally able to see the sticker the other day it says blend on 8/19.
I’m not sure where do you find the blend date ? And also did anybody else get the tailgate appliqué deleted without them asking you? I saw my window sticker and they removed the tailgate appliqué without telling me. Might not end up getting it. Looks ugly without it.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure where do you find the blend date ? And also did anybody else get the tailgate appliqué deleted without them asking you? I saw my window sticker and they removed the tailgate appliqué without telling me. Might not end up getting it. Looks ugly without it.
Along the top almost half-way (left to right), you'll see BLEND. The last 4 digits of the number above that is your mmdd of your blend.

I may be wrong, but I think the dealer is notified (and has to ok) if the applique is going to be deleted. Dealer should have notified you. Good luck.