Audio Upgrade Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Buying door speakers is so hard because how can you tell or predict what they will sound like in your truck? I've had 5 different F150s since 2004 and each truck I went with either Polk, Infinity, Pioneer, JBL, Kenwood and Hertz speakers. I am not a huge audiophile but do love good clean sound and nice deep base or better than what a single 8" provides. From what I can remember, I think the sound from the Infinity was the best for my ears.
Yeah it is and they sound very different in the car versus the wall display in a car stereo shop.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One day I'lll get to make a thread. I have my amp rack on my bench for wiring and I just finished sound deadening the back wall and back floor board. It never stops I swear.

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
One day I'lll get to make a thread. I have my amp rack on my bench for wiring and I just finished sound deadening the back wall and back floor board. It never stops I swear.
You know I noticed these trucks are pretty tight or maybe I'm not pushing too hard. I didn't get any super annoying rattles. I didn't get any sound deadening material applied to the back wall. Only the doors but I don't think I need it. Unless your going for some face tingling bass. My wife already thinks its too much and wants it turned down when she's in there.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know I noticed these trucks are pretty tight or maybe I'm not pushing too hard. I didn't get any super annoying rattles. I didn't get any sound deadening material applied to the back wall. Only the doors but I don't think I need it. Unless your going for some face tingling bass. My wife already thinks its too much and wants it turned down when she's in there.
Yeah my wife HATES my stereo. But I'm running a 6,000 watt sub amp and two 12" subs that are almost 100 pounds each. Everything shakes violently in my truck. I'm stupid like that. I need all the sound deadening I can get..lol.

Attachments

• sakt.PNG
    sakt.PNG
    864.6 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Yeah my wife HATES my stereo. But I'm running a 6,000 watt sub amp and two 12" subs that are almost 100 pounds each. Everything shakes violently in my truck. I'm stupid like that. I need all the sound deadening I can get..lol.
Then in your particular case, YES you need it...enjoy brother!

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Let me know if you want any I sell Second Skin Audio sound deadening products.