Audio Off, won't turn on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cd46f2371f31/20190509_074827.mp4

I have about 7,536 Miles on my truck now and last week I was driving down the road and my music just turned off. I look and the audio on the screen said, "audio off"

I turn the truck on and off and nothing. I tried hitting the volume button and nothing.

Finally I pulled over, unhooked the batter and problem solved.

Fast forward to today, same thing. Unhooked the battery and solved the problem.. freaking Fix Or Repair Daily

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
are you behind on sync software or have you done a usb install of sync that may have been bootlegged?

Also, was the whole screen dark or just audio?
I had black screen once that took a long power cycle, overnight to recover from. audio out sounds like a defective h/w piece - APIM, etc.

OP
OP
waveslayer

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you behind on sync software or have you done a usb install of sync that may have been bootlegged?

Also, was the whole screen dark or just audio?
I had black screen once that took a long power cycle, overnight to recover from. audio out sounds like a defective h/w piece - APIM, etc.
Screen is all lit up. Checked for software update, all good there. So nuts!

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
when the black screen of silence happened to me, the truck was pretty new to me and I was not familiar enough with it to try the reset. power off, overnight, power on and it worked again.