GEN 1 Audio level too low with bluetooth & S8+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rubes

Reaction score
I used to use an iPhone (3G...hahaha dont laugh, it worked better than my S8+) running Pandora, bluetoothed to MyFord Touch (2014). worked fine other than not showing the artist/track info on the touch screen.

I finally stepped up to an S8+. Now when I run pandora, and bluetooth into the MyFord Touch, I have to crank up the volume to max to get even a less than normal listening level (I'm 56 years old so ear bleeding bumpin' volume is not what I'm after).

with the iPhone, it was a lower level than FM, but I was still able to get a reasonable level without going full tilt on the volume knob.

What gives?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you turn up the Bluetooth volume on the phone? Either go into the sound settings where all the different sound levels are available to modify and do it there- or just wait for it to be connected and playing, then hit volume up on the phone.

OP
OP
R

Rubes

Reaction score
yep...had the volume all the way up on the phone.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

well...you know you are old when technology beats you...hehehe.
thanx Eric...did not realize there was another setting for volume hidden in settings.