Audio / GPS Not Functioning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrgray86

Reaction score
I’ve had a world of a time with the aftermarket radio/screen product from Yulu (E10). After a few months of new issue after new issue, I decided to return it for a full refund and go back to the OEM 8” Sync3 screen/system. I made it all through the “undoing” process without any major issues but after the last screw was in, I realized a couple of issues. Note that screen, all climate buttons and knobs and all top buttons (camera, auto off, hazards, trail control and traction control) work flawlessly.

Issues:
1) I seem to have no GPS signal on maps. There’s a small icon with GPS slashed through, similar to a no smoking sign.
2) I have no audio or audio controls. Hard buttons (middle section of panel with volume and tune knobs, power, seek, media, and 1-6 knobs) don’t respond. The screen also shows Audio Off and won’t allow me to click the “audio” tab on screen.

My guess is through all the install/de-install I now have a loose wire, likely one of the two wires going to the APIM. Any advice on a fix or narrowing down the issue? I don’t have a multimeter but can pick one up if that’s the next course of action to test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: