Auburn Select-A-Loc Diff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blacktor

Reaction score
So on the street with the the Whipple on my 2013 and one wheel drive, it's almost effortless to trigger the SUPER INVASIVE traction control system. While searching for a posi unit, I stumbled across this product. It seems like it would offer the best of both worlds. Limited slip for street use and locker for off-road. I didn't see an available product for our 35 spline 9.75" rears, so I sent an e-mail about it. I see Yukon makes a replacement E-locker diff, but that appears to function the same as factory and solves nothing for me. Does anybody else think this could be a hit with the Raptor community? Gen 2 and 3 use a similar rear end too I think.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It does suck that we can't put all that power to the ground with switching to 4x4
Just locking the rear doesn't really help after 30 mph because TC will kick in, even pressing and holding the TC button.

You have to put it in Off-Road mode, 2WD and then press and hold the traction control button.
Now, there are cases where the Tune does not carry over to the Off-Road mode.
I had this problem for a few years but doing firmware up dates from SCT has fixed that now.

JDM has supposedly a burnout Tune, and I've seen video's on here many times where guys seem to have no problems doing two wheel burnouts without traction control kicking in.

I like this but it doesn't solve the TC problem but in any case, I still like this
They had them for the Gen 1 when I called them a few years back, right now it looks out of stock for the Gen 2

There is another company that makes this as well, just can't seen to find the thread using the forum search.
I believe @DezertRacer is the one to contact.

Last edited: