Attractive graphics for Agate Black???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReins

Reaction score
Reins,

I was thinking the same thing, although I was contemplating blue.

I’ve tried white (with temporary peel oat), and the contrast is just too much in my opinion.

View attachment 117139
If i did White, i was planning on doing an Orange Pinstripe around the edge. Was debating about having the truck color match my Mustang since its Blue with White Stripes. I just need to play around in photoshop one day to see it before i do anything

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7AB47A31-0A17-4BBB-B722-9DD718FA9104.jpeg You never saw Johnny Cash sporting white socks or a lightning blue tie. Black is black, leave it that way. At most, paint the skid plate Magnetic or Gunmetal and throw on some Fuel Anthracite shoes.

BoostinFD

Reaction score
What color should one order for the black truck? I think the graphics on the black truck are Gray-ish… but I'm not sure which one exactly.

mm767cap

Reaction score
i like the graphics used on the Roush Raptor, especially the hood "u" stripe. I am planning on doing that to mine whenever it arrives. Just kinda of torn to do like a Grey to match the factory accent colors (Applique, Fender Flares, etc...) or do like a Brighter color like Silver or White

I almost bought a 2018 Roush because I liked the matte black graphics so much on the Agate. (The wheels were pretty slick too). Settled on a 2019 and am planning on doing the subtle matte black on the hood as well, and maybe just some small matte black claw marks on the back. Super subtle.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I almost bought a 2018 Roush because I liked the matte black graphics so much on the Agate. (The wheels were pretty slick too). Settled on a 2019 and am planning on doing the subtle matte black on the hood as well, and maybe just some small matte black claw marks on the back. Super subtle.
I don’t think claw marks are subtle lol.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my 2019 and dropped it off at the dealer for a potential PCM issue. I have Geiser and Deaver +3 springs with 37" tires and a few other mods. The guy working the desk told me how great my truck looked and he was really glad that I didn't add any graphics. What he didn't know is that I have some graphics on the way that I was planning on adding. See pics of truck below and the graphics that I ordered and let me know your thoughts. I am on the fence as to what I want to do.

Truck Front Updated.jpg

View attachment 123070

Truck Rear Updated.jpg

Truck Side Updated.jpg

Hood Graphics.jpg

Side Graphics.jpg

Last edited:

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of the first gen bed side graphics.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of the first gen bed side graphics.
I appreciate the responses. The graphics I purchased reportedly use an Avery 5 to 8 year film, but my total cost for the hood and side graphics was under $40 for the hood and $30 for the side, so that almost seems too good to be true. Since the cost is minimal, I will take a stab at installing them myself and see how they look. If I don't like it, they are easy enough to remove and the financial hit is minimal.