Attractive graphics for Agate Black???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I turn my new '19 Agate Black into something hideous, I'd welcome comments and feedback from others who have added a little color to their black raptors. I chose not to go forward with the factory decals, but instead would like to do something a little more creative.

If anyone has, or has seen, a black Raptor with some attractive graphics or color accents, I'd like to see what you've done. I'm leaning towards going with a Lightning Blue accent color on the FORD grille emblem, town hooks, and possibly wheels rings, but colors aren't my thing, and I don't want to spend a bunch of dough to end up with an ugly truck.

I have enough difficulty picking out the right color socks; never mind tricking out a $70,000 truck.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Worst website in terms of finding what you want but check this out >> https://supdec.com/search?q=raptor

I intend to run a bedside graphic from them when my 2019 arrives

Before I turn my new '19 Agate Black into something hideous, I'd welcome comments and feedback from others who have added a little color to their black raptors. I chose not to go forward with the factory decals, but instead would like to do something a little more creative.

If anyone has, or has seen, a black Raptor with some attractive graphics or color accents, I'd like to see what you've done. I'm leaning towards going with a Lightning Blue accent color on the FORD grille emblem, town hooks, and possibly wheels rings, but colors aren't my thing, and I don't want to spend a bunch of dough to end up with an ugly truck.

I have enough difficulty picking out the right color socks; never mind tricking out a $70,000 truck.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You might get some ideas from from these photos.
https://www.instagram.com/rappygraphics/?hl=en

NoReins

Reaction score
i like the graphics used on the Roush Raptor, especially the hood "u" stripe. I am planning on doing that to mine whenever it arrives. Just kinda of torn to do like a Grey to match the factory accent colors (Applique, Fender Flares, etc...) or do like a Brighter color like Silver or White

OP
OP
NH-Raptor

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reins,

I was thinking the same thing, although I was contemplating blue.

I’ve tried white (with temporary peel oat), and the contrast is just too much in my opinion.

2B09A493-7BD7-4C22-98D3-B1A780823F28.jpeg

OP
OP
NH-Raptor

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

Thankfully it peeled right off.

Good experiment gone wrong.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Less is more, do the flat black hood OEM graphics and call it good. Don't turn a 70k truck into something gaudy.