Attenion:Raptor Police

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burley111

Reaction score
Just want to notify those in the Raptor Police Department that I am adding a set of Raptor running boards to my 2018 Roush F150 Offroad S/C. Although its not a Raptor the boards bolted right up into the existing mounts and I want to make sure no one gets his or her Raptor ******* in a *** over this. If any one has any question please refer them to the proper authorities. Within the official Raptor Police. Thank you for your attention to this grave matter.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just want to notify those in the Raptor Police Department that I am adding a set of Raptor running boards to my 2018 Roush F150 Offroad S/C. Although its not a Raptor the boards bolted right up into the existing mounts and I want to make sure no one gets his or her Raptor ******* in a *** over this. If any one has any question please refer them to the proper authorities. Within the official Raptor Police. Thank you for your attention to this grave matter.

I have already back-traced you, don't even bother trying to get away!!

internet police.jpg