ATLIS XT CREW Electric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
That’s a great price. I love a electric f150. There are 3 companies who are saying they will be out around then. Makes me think gen3 will be electric or hybrid. Haven’t heard any thing on an electric f150, can’t believe they aren’t working on one.

ourdoormjd

Reaction score
I'm just not sure a traditional car company can shift it's business to fully electric vehicles and succeed.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think traditional car companies will eventually make a successful shift to electric cars because they have the dealer network, suppliers, know-how, and resources to build the "bones" of a vehicle such as the chassis, suspension, body, etc and do it on a high production level. The lack of a dealer network and low availability of parts and service, along with horrible fit and finish seem to plague Tesla and most other start-ups at this point. In the long run, I don't know if Tesla or similar companies will really ever be able to compete, because the typical Tesla buyer is an early adopter who is dedicated to so-called "green" energy and willing to overlook flaws in an expensive car that the typical car and truck buyer simply will not accept.

I love gas and the internal combustion engine, but I believe electric cars are coming, and I can appreciate the instant, real world torque of electric motors. The problem is that until we can get "real-world" range which matches the "advertised" range of electric vehicles and also find a way for them to be recharged in minutes rather than hours, electric vehicles will remain a novelty and purchased primarily by people who are adamantly "green" oriented and also own a gas powered vehicle which can be used for trips beyond the actual real-world range of most every electric vehicle. If I could have an electric Raptor with the same suspension, look, and features with more horsepower and torque than it currently has and range equal to what it has now along with a charging infrastructure as common as the current gas station infrastructure and the ability to charge in ten minutes, I'd consider it, but that time is not now.