Atlas in Wisco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Potterine

Reaction score
Would have done a different spec but didn’t get to choose. Atlas blue forged alum black interior near new 2022. Coming from a Ram 1500 it’s taking some getting used to. The throttle response is better, but steering not so tight, and of course eating bumps better. I think a lot of what gets called harsh (new Tundra) is rigidity, something a strong off road frame shouldnt have. Every pop would transmit; my Raptor has no rattle. Cab is sealed better such that heat actually works and no smell of fumes. Mileage surprisingly better in raptor so far.

Unfortunately I think the “quiet” exhaust valve is stuck. It really drones, sounds near identical to normal and sport. No I haven’t don’t a forum search—sorry. Too much to learn here on day one.

A big thank you to all posters for help in shopping and learning what to expect/ask.

OP
OP
P

Potterine

Reaction score
I realize now I wasn’t exactly a new member as I was complaining about my delayed gen2 order in the past. Admin feel free to delete or move.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is some delay you joined in 2016- and got your Prius in 2022. By the pic it looked to be more DT Gray!!!! Witch I would actually recommend a peanut butter Intior!!!! JMO.
a-few-tweaks-and-we-can-proceed-jpg.405022

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Potterine

Reaction score
Now that’s funny. Am I getting hazed here?! I actually like Priuses—Prii?—Anything aerodynamic tends to look good. Be on the lookout for my next post in 2028.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the best color for 22! lol If you haven't already, try the Sport setting on your shocks and you may find it more to your liking. The quiet exhaust is significantly quieter, so you probably have an issue there. Congrats, and looking forward to a pic or three!

OP
OP
P

Potterine

Reaction score
Looking good with decals off. Exhaust is still loud all the time. Local dealership felt it changed slightly once per key cycle. I fiddled with drive mode. Reply from Ford service hotline pending.

Attachments

• IMG_6303.jpeg
    IMG_6303.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6302.jpeg
    IMG_6302.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6304.jpeg
    IMG_6304.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
P

Potterine

Reaction score
good morning. That exhaust drone is driving me nuts. Background, I have owned both a 3.5 eco-boost F150 and a Nissan GTR. This sounds like neither. There was no other Raptor at the dealership last week for comparison. The only other one I have driven was a gen 2. It was quite nice in comparison.

Last edited: