Atlas blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More pics would be great and appreciated, waiting on my atlas blue myself so would be nice to see what it really looks like.
You might want to check local dealers. I looked at many online photos before I ordered my truck. I found an atlas blue tremor at the dealer and it was nothing like any of the photos.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to check local dealers. I looked at many online photos before I ordered my truck. I found an atlas blue tremor at the dealer and it was nothing like any of the photos.
I agree. I have seen an Atlas Blue F250 and that color to me looks way better live than pictures of it. I love the color.

acb

Reaction score
My dealer just informed me that ford has limited the production of the 37 performance package, they don’t no the number as of now. Due to part shortage and the blue interior. They also told me there will not be a 37 package for 2023. I just don’t no why ford is having so many problems with such a demand for a popular truck. Just wondering if any of you have also been told this same information???

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just informed me that ford has limited the production of the 37 performance package, they don’t no the number as of now. Due to part shortage and the blue interior. They also told me there will not be a 37 package for 2023. I just don’t no why ford is having so many problems with such a demand for a popular truck. Just wondering if any of you have also been told this same information???
Blue was only for 2021.

josh1017

Reaction score
I love the color and I have seen the Tremor and 250 with atlas but never a raptor until this thread. I would just like a couple more angles and pics overall just to salivate some