Atlas blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
We needed the added towing of an F350 and picked up an Atlas Blue Tremor. These pictures show it next to a 2020 Ford Performance Blue Raptor. It's very difficult to tell what the color looks like for either Atlas or Antimatter until you see it in person. And, different light is a factor for both, certainly more for Antimatter. On a cloudy day Antimatter looks black, as was stated previously.

Attachments

• Atlas Blue - 3.jpeg
    Atlas Blue - 3.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 439
  • Atlas Blue - 2.jpeg
    Atlas Blue - 2.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 433
  • Atlas Blue - 1.jpeg
    Atlas Blue - 1.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 457

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! According to my sales guy raptor should be here in March. I’m from Canada.
Raptor owner in Toronto! Damn, that's going to be hard.

I was just downtown, York street last week, I didn't drive my truck. I can't imagine that thing will fit in those streets. Big city roads are crazy. People driving where the train rail goes - skinny lanes. All the best though!

OP
OP
S

sausage416

Reaction score
I had a gen 2 before, was never a. Issue for downtown. It’s actually easier driving the raptor downtown than my 911, with the raptor you can go over curbs, and fly through potholes lol.

Besides downtown, roads are big and plenty of raptors here haha.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of pictures of regular F-150s in Atlas. Not really a big stretch to visualize a Raptor at that point. Just Google it.
there are no pictures of regular F-150s in atlas as it is only a 2022 color, the ford lightning has a couple pictures in atlas and there are plenty of super duties in atlas blue though....its a bit darker than velocity

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, they showed the Lightning in Atlas extensively. There are 8 billion images of it out in the sun.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atlas blue is similar to Ford Performance Blue. Yea there are 100’s of pictures atlas blue

OP
OP
S

sausage416

Reaction score
We needed the added towing of an F350 and picked up an Atlas Blue Tremor. These pictures show it next to a 2020 Ford Performance Blue Raptor. It's very difficult to tell what the color looks like for either Atlas or Antimatter until you see it in person. And, different light is a factor for both, certainly more for Antimatter. On a cloudy day Antimatter looks black, as was stated previously.

I’ve found paint samples of atlas blue, antimatter blue, and blue jeans blue. Is the dample a good representation of atlas blue on your f250?292D7462-19E1-488B-91C7-998B029A2BBC.jpeg

bzogster

Reaction score
Anyone have an Atlas Blue with a build date? I saw some pictures of an F150 Tremor in AB and it’s tempting me to change my order from OW.