Atlas Blue 37PP is all mine!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
Congrats buddy!! I been waiting on my atlas blue 37pp loaded as well since Oct! Mine is suppose to land within a month or two. Now that I see your interior, wishing I went with the recaros lol. The black leather with blue inset looks incredible.
Thanks, the blue interior is really nice. The Recaros are definitely stiffer than the black seats though.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's not the one I thought I would be getting (AMB 35s fell through), but it is most definitely the one I'm ecstatic that I did. I wanted AMB, but I could not pass on this beautiful Atlas Blue 801A 37PP w/ blue interior. I'm amazed by this thing! I traveled 11 hours to Michigan and 11 hours back, but it was so worth it. Here's a pic of it and one with his little Lego brother lol.

View attachment 352720

View attachment 352721
Have the lego myself as well, noticed they were terribly incorrect on the corner markers being horizontal vs the real ones being vertical. That fix was easy, then the tires are awful, however, there are flatter offroad tires you can buy on bricklink or any other reseller site that makes the truck look much better.