Atlas Blue 37PP is all mine!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrLiou168

Reaction score
Exact same spec as my new truck with the exception of the blue seats. I also considered AMB but went Atlas and can't be happier!

Mikeyg7425

Reaction score
Thank you for posting all these pics. I was able to take over an order early february on the same exact truck. I was unsure on the color but now I am excited. Thank you

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats buddy!! I been waiting on my atlas blue 37pp loaded as well since Oct! Mine is suppose to land within a month or two. Now that I see your interior, wishing I went with the recaros lol. The black leather with blue inset looks incredible.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atlas blue is the only (non-white)color I would trade my code orange for.

The only disappointment for me is that in MY22 they have the black inserts on the seats clearly bargain binning it up in comparison to MY21. Would have loved Atlas Blue with the true blue seats. All good though, love the truck and enjoy it!

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atlas blue is the only (non-white)color I would trade my code orange for.

The only disappointment for me is that in MY22 they have the black inserts on the seats clearly bargain binning it up in comparison to MY21. Would have loved Atlas Blue with the true blue seats. All good though, love the truck and enjoy it!
The black and blue seats look waaaaaaay better then the 87 Ford tempo blue. The all blue seats look like the bargain bin seats with the vinyl sides and backs

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
Thank you for posting all these pics. I was able to take over an order early february on the same exact truck. I was unsure on the color but now I am excited. Thank you
In person, Atlas Blue and the blue interior are awesome. The bad thing about these Raptors is that you can't find any on a lot to even check out.