Atlas Blue 37PP is all mine!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msw

Reaction score
So it's not the one I thought I would be getting (AMB 35s fell through), but it is most definitely the one I'm ecstatic that I did. I wanted AMB, but I could not pass on this beautiful Atlas Blue 801A 37PP w/ blue interior. I'm amazed by this thing! I traveled 11 hours to Michigan and 11 hours back, but it was so worth it. Here's a pic of it and one with his little Lego brother lol.

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
So it's not the one I thought I would be getting (AMB 35s fell through), but it is most definitely the one I'm ecstatic that I did. I wanted AMB, but I could not pass on this beautiful Atlas Blue 801A 37PP w/ blue interior. I'm amazed by this thing! I traveled 11 hours to Michigan and 11 hours back, but it was so worth it. Here's a pic of it and one with his little Lego brother lol.

View attachment 352720

View attachment 352721
Congratulations my man! Go enjoy that beast.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a picture with the door open. I have not seen an Atlas blue truck with the blue interior. I'm thinking the two different blues might look weird.

Congrats on the truck.

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
Take a picture with the door open. I have not seen an Atlas blue truck with the blue interior. I'm thinking the two different blues might look weird.

Congrats on the truck.
Thanks. I'll grab a pic today and post it.

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
So I'll just go ahead and say it since I'm sure some are wondering. Yes, I paid ADM on it. 10K on this 37pp. Don't like it? I don't care. I knew how much I was willing to spend on this truck and I was willing to go the extra 10k. I just threw a little extra on top of the down payment I had from selling my 2021 Lariat. My wife would have spent that 10k on other shit that wouldn't have increased my net worth anyways.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'll just go ahead and say it since I'm sure some are wondering. Yes, I paid ADM on it. 10K on this 37pp. Don't like it? I don't care. I knew how much I was willing to spend on this truck and I was willing to go the extra 10k. I just threw a little extra on top of the down payment I had from selling my 2021 Lariat. My wife would have spent that 10k on other shit that wouldn't have increased my net worth anyways.
Congrats on a beautiful truck. I'm laughing at the wife spending habits, lol. Anyway, since you paid adm of 10k, why did you have to drive 11 hours, I thought most dealers (shady) were offering about that much adm? Short supply or don't like your local dealers. Enjoy that beast and post a pic of what your wife bought to make up for it, ha ha.

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
Congrats on a beautiful truck. I'm laughing at the wife spending habits, lol. Anyway, since you paid adm of 10k, why did you have to drive 11 hours, I thought most dealers (shady) were offering about that much adm? Short supply or don't like your local dealers. Enjoy that beast and post a pic of what your wife bought to make up for it, ha ha.
None of the local dealers have any Raptors at all and no allocations to order. I would have to go to Richmond, VA or Northern VA and pay 20-30k ADM. I drove to get this one because it was 37pp and Atlas Blue which is a hard to find combo.