At Long Last...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapAtak

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Wanted to start out by thanking everyone on this forum - what a wealth of information. There are lots of really helpful people on here that made my decision so much easier. I look forward to being a contributing member.

Just yesterday I picked up my brand new 2019 Performance Blue SCAB. I am absolutely on cloud 9 with this thing. I’ve been lurking for months and scouring the Internet, 2018 vs 2019, new suspension details, What Colors, What wheel options, best prices... Who doesn’t love the chase?

Found my dream Raptor at Wiscasset Ford in Maine and drove the better part of 2 hours to get there. Very friendly staff, everything went smoothly. I managed to negotiate 1,000 off MSRP and I got a good deal on my trade in to boot. There might have been some more meat on the bone for negotiation, but 1,000 off was what I could muster throughout my area, and I was pretty set on the options I wanted:

SCAB
Performance Blue
802A
Raptor Tech
Spray in bed liner
Beadlocks
Tailgate Step

A word of advice for the newbies doing their purchasing - lower your tire pressure from the dealer! I went to 38 front, 36 back. My test drive vs my drive home were night and day. They come from the factory at like 48 or something ridiculous: skipped and bounced like crazy. Other than that this thing is ******* planted in the corners. I was pleasantly surprised. Also, change your Nav screen to ‘Night Mode’ so it’s all black, looks way better than the windows 98 theme white and blue background for ‘daytime’.

Many more pictures to come as I clean it up, I actually managed to grab a showroom car so it was pretty clean to begin with, but they pulled it outside the day I inquired as I expressed interest in a test drive, and naturally it rained that night as I couldn’t make it until the next morning.

Enough giddy blabbering... Pics so it did happen.

8CBC5A63-B9DC-4F23-A9C4-9AEBB825A706.jpeg

4422543F-446E-44C6-B5F7-59CE19F7AE4A.jpeg

ACB8BF5A-B9EA-420D-91EA-ABC3994180A3.jpeg

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Awesome set up! Thanks for the tips, please keep them coming. I’m awaiting delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk