AT (American Trucks)... Anyone use them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasBlues

Reaction score
Good Morning-

Does anyone have any experience with these guys?

American Trucks...

they have some bumpers i like, but dont want to buy garbage or deal with losers... i deal with plenty of losers already...

these are the front/rears that i am looking at

anyone have a better quality or price tat they are willing to share?

thanks in advance for your time!

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Morning-

Does anyone have any experience with these guys?

American Trucks...

they have some bumpers i like, but dont want to buy garbage or deal with losers... i deal with plenty of losers already...

these are the front/rears that i am looking at

anyone have a better quality or price tat they are willing to share?

thanks in advance for your time!

The front bumper link above excludes Raptor, I think either of these would work...

r/
agp

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have no experience with either, but the price is nice, minus the raptor markup most things for our trucks have... can't speak for quality

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a couple things from that website and never ran into any issues but I purchased scratch/dent/open box items since they sell them at a discount. Everything shipped on time, no issues with packaging or anything.

cris4cris

Reaction score
I used their AmericanMuscle website for a lot of mustang parts a few years back. I love the site and would have no problem recommending them. I also got some of the AmericanMuscle branded parts and they were awesome quality for the price.

Their customer support/chat box is extremely helpful too. They would slip me coupons at times but not sure if they still do that.

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used their AmericanMuscle website for a lot of mustang parts a few years back. I love the site and would have no problem recommending them. I also got some of the AmericanMuscle branded parts and they were awesome quality for the price.

Their customer support/chat box is extremely helpful too. They would slip me coupons at times but not sure if they still do that.
Ditto

AnamnesisV

Reaction score
Make sure you call and have someone that can put hands or verify that they have the bumper IN STOCK. I ordered an exhaust system from them once only for them to sent an email stating item will ship when it gets back in stock lol after they had taken my money.

OP
OP
T

TexasBlues

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, for your responses...

they LOOKED to be legit, but you know how that goes...

EVERYTHING on the www is the TRUTH!

ask Al Gore... he invented it