****** in an Infinity Qx70 got an education in Raptor performance this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer to embarrass people with a vehicle that can actually go around a corner fast. You want to ride my ass on the off ramp? OK. Let's just take this tightly curved ramp at speed and see what happens to your understeering POS. I've had two came within inches of the concrete barrier at 50-70 MPH. So close- damn.
LMAO..!! Yeah...what is it about the Raptor...I know its got a nice back end,but WTF,why does everyone get right on your ass....! I do notice some coming up fast,get right on my ass,but then back off...THEY are just wanting to read my plate....its the A-Holes who ride my ass that get me pissed.....
Couple days ago,F-150 riding my ass on 2 lane highway....and I dont drive slow ... he passes me on SOLID white lines.... I was heading towards Road Rage mode,but told my GF,lets have some fun with the A-Hole....let him get 1/2 mile ahead,heading into a "Passing Zone"... I was up to him is 4-5 seconds..slowed a little,and then passed him full throttle all 8 cylinders and Whipple roaring...from the look on his face as I passed,think I scared the shit out of him....GF looks back and says...hes like a mile back already...LOL...

Blue Ballin

Reaction score
Question: What is the best mode to jump the truck the fastest off the line? Currently, if I'm feeling like somebody wants to get the jump on me, and it's relatively "safe" to play for a brief moment, I switch it to AWD, Sport mode and the Pedal Commander on Sport Plus. That usually does the trick. But I wonder, is 2x4 better off the line? And someone above mentioned the Tow/Haul mode? Thoughts?

Raptor Parking Job - Nailed it.jpg
"Tight parking spot. Nailed it."

Last edited:

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: What is the best mode to jump the truck the fastest off the line? Currently, if I'm feeling like somebody wants to get the jump on me, and it's relatively "safe" to play for a brief moment, I switch it to AWD, Sport mode and the Pedal Commander on Sport Plus. That usually does the trick. But I wonder, is 2x4 better off the line? And someone above mentioned the Tow/Haul mode? Thoughts?

View attachment 127163
"Tight parking spot. Nailed it."
NICE parking job...!!LOL...I visit LA several times a year to visit family,and cant imagine trying to park a Raptor anywhere in LA area...everything is "tight"...guess I'll find out when I visit later this year....

sickboy87

Reaction score
"I am not a street racer type," but today you drove like a teenaged boy with a brain full of hormones.
And you think it's okay because, um, well...
HEY, how is risking yourself, your family's future, and everyone else on the road okay as you f**k with a stranger on a public road?
If a law enforcement officer saw that you and your fellow "******" wouldn't have just gotten cited, you'd have both been arrested.
Calm down there, twin turbo.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I shouldn't exist because I have an opinion that differs from yours?
I should be dead.
Because you say so.

Very nice.

Didn't wish you dead...just wish you didn't exist in the first place. You do have a problem with stretching information don't you? Try relaxation techniques they might help. Nobody said driving the wrong way was ok, nobody said driving twice the speed limit was ok or anything at all that was actually dangerous. A spirited 0-60 off the line is rarely dangerous or illegal. Anything can be pushed beyond reasonableness....such as your comment. Street racing to the max can kill but accelerating off the line to demonstrate what a Raptor can do is perfectly safe and fun to a point. If anyone in your life loves you I'd say get a hug from them and take some pills...legally prescribed of course...and chill out dude. Save your comments for people actually being reckless...which the OP certainly was not

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't wish you dead...just wish you didn't exist in the first place. You do have a problem with stretching information don't you? Try relaxation techniques they might help. Nobody said driving the wrong way was ok, nobody said driving twice the speed limit was ok or anything at all that was actually dangerous. A spirited 0-60 off the line is rarely dangerous or illegal. Anything can be pushed beyond reasonableness....such as your comment. Street racing to the max can kill but accelerating off the line to demonstrate what a Raptor can do is perfectly safe and fun to a point. If anyone in your life loves you I'd say get a hug from them and take some pills...legally prescribed of course...and chill out dude. Save your comments for people actually being reckless...which the OP certainly was not

Ah, you wish I'd never been born. That's SO MUCH BETTER!

Since you're so prone to tell me what's wrong with me and what I should do about it, I'll do the same. Call your momma and tell her that everything she tried to teach you about being good, responsible, and mature was absolute ******** and that you wish that she (like me!) had never been born. Do that, and then get back to me here and tell me how much better you feel about yourself.