****** in an Infinity Qx70 got an education in Raptor performance this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I get what you're saying Ruger, but hell in January I got T-***** in my 2011 f150 just driving down the road, no stop lights, no stop sign....A 17-year-old literally turned right into me totaling my damn truck, and guess what I was doing the speed limit and doing nothing wrong. Point is there is inherent danger/risk in every day in and out same old routine life. But I will say, I open my raptor up sometimes also, doesn't mean I am putting anyone else at risk. Hell you get on a plane you are taking a big risk, better hope those pilots are real comfortable with limitations/ memory items!

I know my memory items and limitations very well thank you!!!! Hahaha

Then please talk about v-speed and weight & balance for the raptor.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excessive Use of Speed is a crime. Exceeding the Posted Speed Limit is a different infraction. Can you guess the difference between the two crimes? Awww, give it a try.

And "That Guy" wants to not be killed by an "******" driving a 3 ton truck with the wisdom and judgement of a teenager. If you want to die that stupidly, I won't stop you.
shut up buzz kill

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some say they lost 10 minutes of their lives reading this. Well if laughter is the universal cure for what ails ya, I just cured all my ills.

Clitless Vijay jay? Gotta love that. Life of the party, assuming he ever gets out or invited? Spit up my warm bedtime milk.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never raced my truck but will definitely do that in the right surrounding, I can understand when a fellow member gives a valuable advise but some times it turns to be very pushy and dose not make sense. If you concerned about safety why did you get this truck in the first place the possibility of getting a wreck during off-road is higher than getting into a car accident unless you have an asphalt princess then I would understand your concerns and will definitely guess you priorities (washing and waxing your raptor)

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pulled out of a C store and was in a loop going back to the freeway. Butt wipe in an SUV (high end one) came blasting up behind me and rode my ass for the quarter mile to the on ramp. As we went down the ramp I could see no traffic at all (just a local road, only busy at work time and this was 7pm). We barely hit the flat area, still on end of the ramp, he blasts across the solid line to the far lane.

Pedal to the metal and I heard that "V 8 sound" as all the horses were set free. When I hit the speed limit, I hit the cruise button. At that point he was a car or two back. When I shut down he blasts by and I had a perfect end to an otherwise nothing day!!

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer to embarrass people with a vehicle that can actually go around a corner fast. You want to ride my ass on the off ramp? OK. Let's just take this tightly curved ramp at speed and see what happens to your understeering POS. I've had two came within inches of the concrete barrier at 50-70 MPH. So close- damn.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I am not a street racer type," but today you drove like a teenaged boy with a brain full of hormones.
And you think it's okay because, um, well...
HEY, how is risking yourself, your family's future, and everyone else on the road okay as you f**k with a stranger on a public road?
If a law enforcement officer saw that you and your fellow "******" wouldn't have just gotten cited, you'd have both been arrested.

you must be a blast to hang out with

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. I tried that with a Dodge Challenger ta392 and got smoked.

LOL....maybe I was a better driver than the SuperBee...or the Gods were on my side...BUT...do you have a Shelby Whipple in your baby?? I think a lot of the "wins" on an Interstate depend on skill....would like to get some of these guys on a real 1/4 strip and see how my baby does....Not really a fan of "Interstate" racing,and only do it at night when road is empty,except for those lurking around thinking they can take on a Raptor..LOL...!
Anyone out there ever run their Whipple on the track?