****** in an Infinity Qx70 got an education in Raptor performance this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I am not a street racer type," but today you drove like a teenaged boy with a brain full of hormones.
And you think it's okay because, um, well...
HEY, how is risking yourself, your family's future, and everyone else on the road okay as you f**k with a stranger on a public road?
If a law enforcement officer saw that you and your fellow "******" wouldn't have just gotten cited, you'd have both been arrested.
die.jpg

KBlackford

Reaction score
0-60 is my favorite time to drive. My street exits onto a Highway most traffic runs right @ 62 mph through here. I have a short merging lane going right and no merge lane going left. There is a lot of traffic and very little room to merge in the traffic. I think it is funny when drivers pull into the next lane to give me room to merge and I get to 62 so quickly they just move back over behind me.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a "street racer type". But on my commute, there is flooding, and 3 lanes go down to 1 lane about 1.5 miles from the light. It goes 3 to 2 about 1/2 mile from the light. All lanes merge to the right.

i was in the far right lane, doing my normal speed limit commute when I was the 1st at the light. Dude in his brand new Infinity Qx70 pulls out from behind me to the left and into the center lane. He obviously wants to jump in front of me. He reached up and messed with his radar detector.

I flip to sport mode. And we go from the light. I put 3 cars on him 0-60 and shut it down. He tucked in behind me and flipped me off when he realized my big ass truck was too much for his car.

I just grinned and waved back at him.

LOL...just had a Dodge Super Bee pull up to me on Interstate...we both smiled at each other and then I smoked him....it was a friendly 1/4 mile :) and not road rage...When he caught up to me,again we smiled at each other and instead of getting the "middle" finger,I got a thumbs up...and let him go on his way....Always a fun drive where ever I go in the Raptor..!!

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I am not a street racer type," but today you drove like a teenaged boy with a brain full of hormones.
And you think it's okay because, um, well...
HEY, how is risking yourself, your family's future, and everyone else on the road okay as you f**k with a stranger on a public road?
If a law enforcement officer saw that you and your fellow "******" wouldn't have just gotten cited, you'd have both been arrested.

It's a shame people that would make a comment like this exist. Misplaced, wrong minded, ignorant and stupid